Camp Jeep on the Road Tour (2005)
The Camp Jeep on the Road Tour was a traveling tour that visited 12 cities around the country.
This tour was designed to create owner loyalty and also used as a tool for dealer training. These were stand alone events at a variety of venues that averaged 3,000 guests per weekend.
- Organized all trucking of properties and course vehicles
- Site design & complete construction
- Tents with flooring
- Generated power distribution and AC/heat as needed
- Assembly & Dismantle of all on-site tour properties
- Off-road course design & construction with both dirt and/or mechanical properties
- On-road course design & layout
- Construction of owners playground
- Provide Professional Drivers and Brand Advocates in course vehicles
Gordinier Group was responsible for locating all sites for the tour as well as working with each city to complete the necessary permits. Gordinier Group employed full time staff to travel across country to construct the site and courses, operate all on-site activities, and dismantle the site.
In each city we built an off-road course, an on-road course and an owners playground. Included in the staff were brand advocates to demonstrate and speak to the vehicle capabilities.