Chrysler Park and Ride Tour (1996 – 2004)
The Chrysler Park and Ride Tour was a collaboration between Chrysler and Six Flags Amusement Parks around the country.
Local Chrysler dealers would send current customers and potential customers to the amusement park to experience the full Chrysler line up as well as enjoy the amusement park with their family.
Gordinier Group was responsible for procurement of the site as well as working with the venue to corroborate all park requirements were met. Gordinier Group employed full time staff that traveled cross country to construct the site and courses, operate various activities, and dismantle of the site to travel to the next city.
- Organized all trucking of properties and course vehicles
- Site design & complete construction
- Tents with flooring
- Generated power distribution and AC/heat as needed
- Assembly & Dismantle of all on-site tour properties
- On-road course design & layout
- Provide Professional Drivers and Brand Advocates in course vehicles
At each site we constructed an on-road obstacle course. Included in the staff were brand advocates to demonstrate and speak to the vehicle capabilities.