Ford No Boundaries Tour (2002)
The Ford No Boundaries Tour traveled to 5 different cities from East to West coast.
The tour was a type of owner loyalty program that was also open to the public. It pulled in over 3,000 guests per weekend.
Gordinier Group had a support role in this tour. We supplied the four interactive activities for the tour.
- Kayaking pool with all kayaks and kayak supplies
- Ski/snowboard simulators with all necessary equipment
- BMX mountain bikes and course materials
- Rock climbing wall with required safety equipment
Our staff of 8 transported all activity properties in 3 trucks, one of which pulled the rock wall to each site. We were responsible for assembly and dismantle of all activity properties and operated each activity during event days.
- Provide travel staff to transport all properties
- Assembly & Dismantle of all properties
- Staff each activity during event