Jeep 101 and Chrysler Proving Grounds Tour (1997 – 2000)
The Jeep 101 Tour was a traveling tour that stopped at countless cities around the country over its 5 year span. During the 5 years it continually grew due to its amazing success.
The tour had both stand alone events and joined other larger events along the way. The weekend event showcased the Jeep’s 4×4 abilities as well as other activities for the consumer.
In later years the client added another aspect of the program called Chrysler Proving Grounds to demonstrate on-road capabilities of the manufacturer’s other products.
- Organized all trucking of properties and course vehicles
- Site design & complete construction
- Tents with flooring
- Generated power distribution and AC or heat as needed
- Assembly & Dismantle of all on-site tour properties
- Off-road course design & construction
- On-road course design & layout
- Provided Brand Advocates in all course vehicles
Gordinier Group was responsible for locating all sites for the tour as well as working with each city to complete the necessary permitting. Gordinier Group employed full time staff to travel across country to construct the site and course, operate all on-site activities, and dismantle the site to move to the next city. In each city we built an off-road course and later added the on-road course as well.